Plumber Jobs, Other Professions, KCAA Jobs
Department / Section: Engineering
Reports To: Mainteinance Officer
JOB TITLE: PLUMBERS (KCAA SCALE 12 – (2 POSTS) REF: ENG/35/19)
To install, maintain, inspect and repair pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation/drainage systems in offices and residential buildings.
- Installing pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Installing supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembling fittings and valves for
- Modifying pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed
- Installing heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
- Collaborating with contractors, construction workers, electricians and pipefitters in installing and repairing
- Testing plumbing systems for leakages and other problems and undertaking repairs as
- Choosing plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended
- Performing inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn-out parts.
- ‘O level certificate with a mean grade of C minus (C-) or
- National Trade Test Grade I certificate in plumbing from a recognized
- An advanced certificate in the plumbing will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years experience in plumbing
- Basic computer Skills
- Demonstrate high level of integrity
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit their application letter quoting the job reference No. on the envelope and application letter, attaching copies of certificates, testimonials, a detailed CV with daytime telephone and full
contact details of three professional referees to the address below. The application should be received not later than 22nd January 2020. Details of the job specifications can be obtained from the KCAA website at www.kcaa.or.ke
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Note: Persons living with disabilities are required to attach a valid membership card.
The Director General
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
Aviation House – JKIA
P. O. Box 30163 – 00100
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.