Principal Architectural Assistant Jobs, Architecture Jobs In Kenya, Mandera County Jobs
Mandera County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
PRINCIPAL ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT–JG “K” ONE (1) POST-VACANCY NO/MCG/MCPSB/DPW/24/12/19/16
Terms of service –permanent and pensionable.
- Prepare detailed technical working drawings on architectural and engineering projects as directed by the Architect or Engineers in the County;
- Establishing liaison with Architects and Engineers in order to understand the nature of the project;
- Create manual and computer based two and three dimensional drawings according to the requirements of the client;
- Responsible for the visual representation of the building or the structure for the client;
- Remain in touch with the architects and engineers in order to add to the value of the work or add aesthetic value to the sketches;
- Incorporate changes or modifications according to the suggestions of the architect or the engineers.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- A diploma in Architect from a recognized Institution;
- Have work experiences in the public services /private sector for at least 1-2 years;
- Have a technical knowledge of Architectural project delivery;
- Demonstrate skills on the areas of design, presentation and technical skills;
- Proficiency with Auto CAD and Archicad;
- Computer literacy using Microsoft office products and presentation software;
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict
- Meet the requirements of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County Administrators Office in Mandera County.
Detailed of job descriptions, duties and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment application form.
No Online applications will be accepted.
The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvasing and giving false information in employment application form will lead to automatic disqualification
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being applied for and vacancy number and;-
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.