Principal Fiscal Analyst Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Kilifi County Jobs
Position: Principal Fiscal Analyst J/G N (1 Position)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 55,150 – 82,330 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
The holder of this position coordinates resource requirement review, rationale of allocation and links them to sectoral plans and policies. Will also lead in initiating proposals for additional expenditure, reallocation and monitoring expenditure and projects.
- Coordinate implementation of advisories to departments on all budgeting and financial matters to support the achievement of the County’s strategic objectives.
- Assess financial viability of department investments/projects
- Formulate the development budget of the department in line with the Medium Term Expenditure Framework
- Coordinating the departmental resource allocation in line with the County’s development agenda
- Coordinating the linkage of the departmental budget to cash flow plans by providing programme/project implementation status reports to initiate requests for withdrawal of funds
- Coordinating the capacity building in the Budget function.
- Coordinating the development of budget policy, budget systems and reforms
- Oversee the revenue raising measures of the department and present revenue shortfalls and remedial actions plans
- Develop financial and non-financial reports for the department
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Served in the grade of Chief Economist/Chief Fiscal Analyst or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or private sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Macroeconomics, Mathematics and Finance.
- Technical Proficiency: Skills and experience in working on economic policy issues and data analysis. Strong conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills in these areas.
- Member of the chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or certified investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA) or relevant proficiency body.
- Attended a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.