Principal Legal Officer Jobs, Legal Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 06)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY: KSH.55, 150×2,750-57,900×2,920-56,970×2,890-60,820×3,080-63,900×3,440-67,340×3,590-70,930×3,790-74,720×3,800×78,520×3,810-82,330 p.m.
- undertaking research on assigned legal issues;
- analyzing research data and compiling reports;
- preparing preliminary legal documents/instruments;
- preparing legal opinions;
- undertaking law review;
- ensuring compliance with county, national, regional and international instrument;
- ensuring compliance with principles and values of good governance, human rights, transparency, accountability, ethics and integrity; and
- organizing stakeholder consultations.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B) degree from a recognized university;
- Have been admitted as an advocate for the High Court of Kenya;
- Be in possession of a current practicing license;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Council of Legal Education; and,
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.