Principal Records Management Officer Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, Kilifi Conty Jobs
Position: Principal Records Management Officer J/G N (1 Position)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 55,150 – 82,330 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
- Responsible for planning of appropriate office accommodation for registries;
- Preparation and submission of budget estimates for registry services
- Initiating appraisal and disposal of files, documents and records in accordance with Government regulations
- Supervision, guidance and development of officers working under him.
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Served in the grade of Chief Records Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or private sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences /Records Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized.
- Attended a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.