Procurement Officer Jobs, Procurement Jobs In Kenya, Jacaranda Health Jobs
Position: Procurement Officer
Reports to: Finance Manager
Department: Business Operations
Oversee the day to day running of JH stores, purchase orders, receive goods, distribute and ensure security of stock.
- Ensure that the procurement of goods and services are done in line with the organization’s
- Ensure that there are timely procurement reports that track status of each requisition and
provide feedback as necessary.
- Analyze quotations / bids submitted by vendors and make a comparative analysis of the
information provided in order to make procurement decisions.
- Maintaining an updated supplier’s database in the system.
- Provide purchased materials to the responsible receiving office and do all actions for completing
- Maintain appropriated records to ensure that procurement process, decision, and contractual
agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit process.
- Monitor and ensure that services provided to the hospital by service lenders are sufficient and up
to the required specifications and standards in the hospital.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, Procurement or
- CPA II will be an added advantage
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a procurement department preferably in a hospital or pharmacy
- Demonstrated experience with contract & Supplier relationship management
- Experience in working with a Hospital Management Information System will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in using computer, and accounting application software and Excellent IT skills.
- Familiarity with procurement systems.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application cover letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Procurement Officer. Deadline: January 24th 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.