Production Assistant Jobs, Architecture Jobs in Kenya, Get Hired Jobs
- Preparing presentation and working drawings
- General interpretation of architectural and structural drawings
- A working knowledge of 3D modeling programs (i.e.: ArchiCAD)
- Possess strong skills in team organization and collaboration, design, technical documentation, detailing, code review and interpretation
- Developing and drafting design solutions from concept design through construction documents.
- Generating renderings and presentation materials Site analysis and research.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing
- Diploma or Degree in Building & Construction, Civil engineering and/or Architecture
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- The ability to read and follow written instructions
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Send your CV with three relevant referees and cover letter indicating expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED