Project Management Specialist Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, Kilifi County Jobs
Position: Project Management Specialist J/G N (3 Positions)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 55,150 – 82,330 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
The holder of this position will lead the development and management of monitoring, evaluation frameworks and learning system for projects and service delivery.
- Coordinate, develop and strengthen County Integrated Monitoring and Evaluation Systems.
- Lead formulation and measurement of the Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks.
- Lead formulation of measurement tools.
- Lead proposal writing for sector specific partnership projects.
- Prepare County Annual Progress Reports on implementation of the County Integrated Development Plan.
- Review the project implementation activities to assess results and impact
- Design and implement systems to track program progress against indicators
- Collect and verify information and maintain performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans and periodic reports.
- Monitor program implementation and make recommendations on adjustments and modifications where necessary.
- Develop and maintain systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact of the program.
- Promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt both internally and externally.
- Coordinate regular update of data and information on project implementation and service delivery to facilitate planning, budgeting and resource mobilization
- Lead training and development to the department on Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Development studies, Project Planning and Management.
- 7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong conceptual, analytical and evaluate skills in these areas
- Conversant and certified member of Project Management Standards Body
- Experience of statistical software
- Advance MS Suite skills.
- Attended a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.