Public Investment Management Specialist Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Kilifi County Jobs
Position: Public Investment Management Specialist J/G N (2 Positions)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 55,150 – 82,330 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
The holder of the position will to work together with the team of economists in the division of economic planning on the tasks related to improve the efficiency of public investment management process.
- Assess the existing model of public investment management and conduct an efficiency assessment of the public investment model with a particular focus on evaluating the strength and efficiency of public investment management;
- Recommend and implement measures aimed at improving the efficiency of and streamlining the public investment management process.
- Analyze the legal framework governing the processes of the public investment management system and produce a list of measures to bring them up to the level where they would become univocal, easy to understand and implement.
- Assess the existing project appraisal and selection process with particular focus on the portfolio of projects available for investment and public private partnership.
- Undertake transaction advisory procedures necessary to project public investment project returns to investors.
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Served in the grade of Chief Economist/Chief Fiscal Analyst or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or private sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Macroeconomics, Mathematics and Finance.
- Technical Proficiency: Skills and experience in working on economic policy issues and data analysis. Strong conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills in these areas.
- Member of the chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or certified investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA) or relevant proficiency body.
- Attended a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.