Qualitative Research Internships, Corporate Staffing Jobs, Jobs In Thika,
Title: Qualitative Research Intern – Thika
Contract Type: 2 months
Reporting to: Qualitative Team Lead
Our client is a non-profit organization working in the health and development fields in Kenya and elsewhere in Africa. They seek to hire a Qualitative Intern to address qualitative research questions, generate data and contribute to research publications.
- Ensure all related records and reports are handled and managed in line with the study protocol and the standard Operation Procedures.
- Ensure work is done within the project time lines.
- Provide support to social scientists through note taking during in-depth interviews and focus group discussions
- Transcribing and translating interview transcripts from recordings and interview notes.
- Verification of data for analysis.
- Analysis and coding of raw data using relevant analysis software.
- Generation of research progress reports and support manuscripts writing.
- Data storage and archiving of the qualitative documents.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Education and Professional training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or relevant degree.
- No prior experience needed
- Excellent Facilitation skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Very good IT and analytical skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills