Quality Assurance Coordinator Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
The officer will be responsible to the Deputy Quality Assurance Manager for the implementation of quality assurance programmes and ensuring that quality systems are maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating quality systems audits
- Participating in the formulation of quality assurance policies for the hospital
- Provide oversight on risk management of the institution
- Coordinating training on quality systems
- Preparing reports on risk and quality related issues.
- Initiating quality systems research in the hospital
- Coordinating activities of risk management and quality assurance officers.
- Assisting departments in developing risk registers
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Research Methods, Nursing, Public Health, Health Management or Quality Management or any health related field.
- Experience in Quality Assurance matters.
- A certificate in ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditors course will be an added advantage.
- Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
- Prove of being a member of a Quality Management System Committee in a Hospital Set up would be an added advantage.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: (a) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Quick Read>>>Questions To Ask In An Interview