Quality Assurance Supervisor Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Lee & Myles Jobs
Position: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Salary: Ksh 70,000 – 100,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is is a growing pharmaceutical company with operations in Kenya and soon expanding to other markets within East Africa. They seek to recruit a capable and experienced person to join their quality assurance team
- To ensure operational compliance with the set internal and other regulatory procedures as well as continuous improvement of the Quality Control Systems.
- Manage quality analysis and documentation process for all raw material, packaging and finished goods
- Oversee the assigned activities of the quality control laboratory
- Ensure all documents relating to cGMP are in place for all processes in the facility. Co-ordinate and develop cGMP training on site.
- Facilitate internal inspections and supplier quality audits and follow up of CAPA
- Responsible for hosting and managing audits from PPB and other regulatory bodies and third party consumer audits.
- Advise the management on quality control initiatives.
- BSc in Pharmacy or related qualifications from a recognized University.
- Registered by Pharmacy and Poisons Board with a current practice license
- Expert understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- 5 years’ experience working in similar capacity in a busy pharmaceutical organization
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements and quality guidelines
- Strong team leadership skills
- Able to manage the directors expectations within the QC department
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set for this role, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR” on the email subject line. Your application should be received not later than 10th February 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.