Radiographer Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Radiographer for the effective provision of quality radiography services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing radiographic services to patients.
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients.
- Ensuring supply of radiographic and photographic equipments.
- Preparing medical examination rooms for patients.
- Positioning patients for imaging.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Diagnostic or Therapeutic Radiography or Diploma in Diagnostic or Therapeutic Radiography or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Registration with Society of Radiographers in Kenya (SORK)
- Valid Practicing licence from Radiation Protection Body.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Fulfilling Chapter six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance