Records Management Assistant Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, World Vision Jobs
Position: Records Management Assistant
To facilitate the Finance Group in maintaining proper records and filing.
- Maintain proper and accurate filing of all finance documents.
- Facilitate both internal and external auditors
- Documents archiving
- Maintain proper and accurate filing for all finance vouchers
- Reconciliation of the field digital files
- Digitization of files
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Education: A Degree in Records Management, Business Administration or a related study.
- Must demonstrate hands on experience of filling/documentation and familiarity with the various filling systems.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years work experience in records management or related administrative roles
- Past experience in accounting computer packages, especially sun system
- Experience working in grant related programs.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Work environment: Nairobi based with occasional travel to countries having active conflict within the East Africa region.
How to Apply
MUST READ >>> How To Make Your Job Search Successful This Year