- Develop the sales plan across all sub – territories in your region as assigned by the manager
- Work with the the the territory reps to ensure that the plan is executed on time.
- Participate in sessions to analyze sales activities to identify areas where we are falling short of targets.
- Develop and test out hypothesis to improve performance.
- Work as assigned to implement winning solutions.
- Participate in sessions to analyze sales activities to identify areas where we are falling short of targets. -Develop and test out hypothesis to improve performance. Work as assigned to implement winning solutions.
- Measure the performance of territory reps performance and your own criteria against the criteria provided by the manager.
- Participate in the analysis of sales activities to identify areas where we are falling short of targets.
- Participate in sessions to redesign sales and marketing activities across the team from the results of the analysis of sales and marketing data that gives rise to sub-territory specific targeted sales and marketing interventions.
- Suggest ideas to the manager to redesign and implement of sales activities in your region to ensure that (a) the reps time issued optimally (b) sales conversion rates are improved
- Collaborate with the production and distribution teams to ensure that product is delivered on time, in full, error-free.
- Own activities in the sales pipeline as assigned by the manager to grow the key accounts and Reseller sales for Evergrow, KuzaPro and any other end product in your region
- Develop the sales plan across sub- territories as assigned by your manager.
- Work with the territory reps to ensure that the plan is executed on time.
- Develop and execute corrective and preventive measures to ensure that the team remain on course.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and meetings to select and agree on sub territory-specific marketing initiatives
- Participate in root cause analysis sessions with the sales team to establish reasons for variances in planned performance and implement corrective and preventive measures.
- Own revenue targets for specific clients as assigned by the manager in your region.
- Degree or higher-level education in an Agricultural related course
- Previous experience in significantly scaling up Agri input sales
- >2 years’ experience in consultative B2B selling
- Aptitude for numbers and data-driven decision-making
- Knowledge of agricultural inputs market for small and medium-scale farmers preferred or ability to learn technical knowledge quickly
- Coachable – a desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
- Willingness to work outside of Nairobi and travel to support the sales team approx. 80% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license and min. 2 years driving experience
- Valid Driving Licence
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
How To Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 27th January 2020. Kindly indicate your salary expectations.