Regional Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Amplus International Jobs
Position: Regional Sales Representative
Location: Kenya (Nairobi based in Nairobi, Mountain based in Nyeri, Coast based in Mombasa, Rift based in Eldoret & Nakuru, Western based in Kakamega and Nyanza based in Kisumu)
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a marketing and corporate events management services provider with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013. We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the position of a REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE for one of our clients in the telecommunication industry.
- Standard Operating Procedures: Ensure team adherence to standards by conducting back checks, shadow calls, training etc
- Targets: Ensure individual and team sales targets are achieved
- Relationship building: build, sustain and enhance rapport with the respective branch personnel & other stakeholders
- Sales campaigns & promos: come up with proposals on new initiatives and management of the ongoing activities in the assigned region
- Business development: build and expand the existing clients, converting lost clients & generating new clients
- Asset management: Keeping a clear & detailed assets track record in the assigned region
- Customer Service: Assist in resolving customers queries that may arise and ensure customer satisfaction is achieved always
- Stock management: Maintain optimum amount of quality stock of all SKUs in the assigned region
- Sales Management: Achieve & surpass the assigned sales targets; Trigger orders and follow up for delivery, list products in the assigned branches
- Visibility: Continually negotiate for SOS, placement, branding, POSM, extra feature displays etc.
- Education: Training Instore Sales Representatives, Customers and branch staff members
- Market Research: Research and identify business opportunities and convert them into business.
- Reporting: Submit accurate, insightful & timely regional reports
- Any other duty assigned by the Country Manager
- At least a Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other related field from a recognised Institution
- An outstanding supervisory experience with over 4 years working experience in a busy work environment as a Team Leader/Supervisor of a Field sales team
- Confident with excellent team leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create value in the sales process
- Computer literate and proficient in operating smart phones
- Product awareness and commercial orientation
- Goals and Results oriented
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to adopt-Energy & speed
- Willing & able to travel for long distances
How to Apply
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter indicating the Job title and region as the subject name e.g. REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE-COAST to email@example.com on or before 3rd February 2020. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
MUST READ >>> Simple Ways To Help You Secure A Job