Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing Jobs In Kenya, Nyeri County Government Jobs
The County Government of Nyeri wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Registered Nurse III, Job Group ‘H’ – 59 Posts
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and collecting and compiling
- Any other duty assigned by the superiors
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from an institution recognized in Kenya;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Proficiency in Computer Application Skills
How to Apply
- All applicants MUST download and fill the Employment Form. Applicants will then attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials
- National Identity Card
Nurses will be required to further attach the following:
- Registration Certificate by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail the above original documents together with the following on the interview date:
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
- Certificate of Good conduct
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons Living With Disability (PLWD) are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Written applications together with the required documents should be sent to:
County Public Service Board of Nyeri,
Karson’s Photo House Kimathi Street
P.O Box 90-10100,
Cell phone: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications should reach the secretary, Nyeri County Public Service Board on or before 12th February 2020