Restaurant host/hostess Jobs, Hotel Jobs in Kenya, Optiven Limited Jobs.
Must have outstanding interactive and communication skills and also possess the enthusiasm to work with other staff as a team player.
- Greeting guests as they enter and putting them on a waiting list when necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Taking reservations and answering questions.
- Have knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- Present Menus to Clients after sitting them down.
- Ensure Quantity of menus is sufficient to cater for the number of guests at all times.
- Assist and set up the dining tables and make any reservation arrangements.
- Ensure at all times with the help of Waiters we have Organized and clean tables and dining areas.
- 2 – 3 years working experience in the same capacity in a reputable hotel/restaurant.
- Diploma in Hospitality or a related professional qualification
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart and trainable
How To Apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then send your resume to email@example.com on or before 16th January 2020
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification