Roads Surveyor Jobs, Other Professions, Mandera County Jobs
Mandera County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF ROADS AND TRANSPORT
ROADS SURVEYOR –JG “K-N” ONE (1) POST-VACANCY NO.MCG/MCPSB/DRT/24/12/19/04
Terms of service –permanent and pensionable
- Implementation of survey and adjudication and settlement, management strategies and policies;
- Carry out topographical surveys;
- Implementation of sound survey, mapping and Geographical Information System (GIS) management;
- Search legal records and land titles to obtain information on property boundaries;
- Conduct survey to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles;
- Prepare and maintain accurate sketches, maps, reports and legal description of surveys;
- Prepare and verify accuracy of all data, charts, maps, records and documents related to survey;
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes and evaluation of geomorphic and topographic features;
- Co-ordinate with engineering and architectural personnel concern with the projects;
- Any other duties
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- A diploma or a Bachelor Degree in surveying or geometric/geospatial engineering from a recognized university;
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience in public or private sectors;
- Demonstrated experience and understanding in various types of survey;
- Well-developed computer literacy skills (knowledge and application of GIS);
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Meet the requirements of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County Administrators Office in Mandera County.
Detailed of job descriptions, duties and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment application form.
No Online applications will be accepted.
The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvasing and giving false information in employment application form will lead to automatic disqualification
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being applied for and vacancy number and;-
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.