Sales Agents Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya, Jubilee Insurance Jobs
The remuneration is an attractive and highly rewarding commission-based structure offering the successful candidates an opportunity to earn much and grow financially.
- Solicit new business for the company as per the set targets
- Retention of the existing business as per the parameters set by the management
- Offering satisfactory service to the clients
- Attending agency/unit meetings and producing reports as required by the unit/agency manager
- Gathering market intelligence and sharing with agency/unit manager
- And as stipulated in the signed contract between the company and the agent
- 26 years and above
- Is of unquestionable character – Good conduct
- Willing to work on commission
- 2 Year working experience preferably in sales, marketing or customer service.
- Post-Secondary Education
- Self- driven, disciplined and has good communication skills
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Has working tools e.g. laptop, phone etc.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Insurance Sales Agent) to email@example.com before 4th February 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Quick Read>>>Key Lessons I Learned From My First Job