Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Lee & Myles Jobs
Position: Sales Executive
Our client is one of the leading digital printing companies in Kenya. They seek to employ an experienced person in the role of Sales Executive. The ideal candidate must be experienced in the printing industry with traceable and demonstrable results is sales and business development.
- Will be subject to a set sales target figure.
- Push for aggressive sales in digital printing.
- Generation of new leads in different sectors and closing sales as required
- Ensuring sales kits and sales collateral is in order and available
- Generation of relevant reports as required
- Having worked with an HP Indigo Press would be an added advantage
- 5-8 years in sales of digital printing or any other corporate brand
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a business related field.
- A talented sales executive with proven record in initiating new businesses and maintaining existing accounts.
- Knowledge in the printing field (offset and / or digital, will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set above, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that you quote “SALES EXECUTIVE – PRINT COMPANY” in the email subject line. Applications closes on 5th February, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.