Vehicle Tracking Technology Sales Representative, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Lee & Myles Jobs
Position: Vehicle Tracking Technology Sales Representative,
Salary: Ksh 30,000 + attractive commissions
Location: Nairobi, Meru & Embu
Our client is one of the leading providers of motor vehicle tracking technology as well as fleet and fuel management solutions. They seek to hire a highly experienced Sales Representatives for Nairobi, Meru and Embu regions. The ideal candidates must have experience in selling motor vehicle tracking solutions and other related products. The candidates must also be living or willing to relocate to respective regions.
- Directly selling and marketing our products to prospective clients in the market.
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
- Working closely with team leader in arranging activation for new acquisition of clients.
- Ensuring the best in terms of quality of sales.
- Providing feedback to the team leader on the acceptance of the product.
- Finding ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researching client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly.
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and retaining them.
- Analyzing and creating a plan for engaging the target market
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and meet sales deadlines.
- Solve problems that may arise from time to time in the process of marketing
- Providing comprehensive weekly reports to the team leader.
- Bachelors/Diploma in a business related discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales
- Experience selling motor vehicle solutions is a must.
- Well organized and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience in meeting sales targets
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “VEHICLE TRACKING TECHNOLOGY SALES REPERSENTATIVE”. Applications closes on 21st February, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please indicate clearly in your application which region you would like to work in (Nairobi, Meru or Embu).
MUST READ >>> New Job Offer? 6 Things To Consider Before Saying “Yes”