Sales Supervisor Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Uplands Premium Dairies Jobs
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a fast growing FMCG company based in Kiambu, Kenya. We process High quality dairy products, which are available throughout the country under our flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit a Sales Supervisor
providing excellent customer service and growing regional company revenue, supervising and coordinating the schedules of the sales men to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Fully In charge of Depot stocks controls & accountability to zero, daily audit, recording & signing offs.
- Approving daily stocks (Physical vs theoretical) audit reports to the HQ, as well as proactively arresting stock variances through daily sales team reconciliations to the attention of inventory accounts.`
- Maintain and lead Sales team; concentrating on individual sales productivity along with meeting sales quotas, objectives and goals and exceeding.
- Monitor & Ensure all staff report to work on daily basis, break for leave and off days, and any risen issues are reported to management, that companies rules regulations, and policies are promoted.
- Ensure all Regional sales vehicles are 80% utilized at any given month with communication to management on inconveniencies.
- Conduct on time Monthly performance appraisals for entire sales staff.
- Gather data; evaluate information and present feedback to management for competitor activities, strategies to increasing performance, overall productivity and skill sets.
- Ensuring invoices issued from the outlets are returned back to the depot while ensuring all debts are fully collected, records are communicated to management for approval, records and follow ups
- Push and ensure staff fully Reconcile accounts 100% on daily basis with the depot accountant before loading.
- Grow and retain existing regional clients/Distributors by building long-term and trusting relationships with customers and maintaining client records
- Organize and coordinate daily staff schedules and itineraries
- Responsible for ensuring orders are collated and placed orders are delivered on time without fail.
- Always ensure stocks are available as per orders and that returns policies are closely observed.
- Prepare all relevant reports with respect to the region for management
- Any other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor
- Three (3) years of progressive experience in sales Supervision/coordination in an FMCG Company.
- At least a Diploma in sales and marketing.
- Certificate of Good Conduct, recommendation letters and testimonials.
- Valid Driving license of BCE Class with over three (3) years accident free experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 07th February 2020; only successful candidates will be contacted.