SAP Consultant Jobs, Consultancy Jobs In Kenya, Sheer Logic Jobs
Position: SAP Consultant (6 Months contract)
Reporting to the Information Technology (IT) Manager.
- Lead functional departments through the documentation and gap analysis.
- Undertake user requirements analysis, prepare functional designs, system configuration, and perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
- Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP area based on user requirements analysis.
- Propose program or configure documents and test business solution in SAP application according to the functional and technical requirements.
- Acts as liaison with users for troubleshooting investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business needs.
- Support other functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Build cross functional professional relationships with business users, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer science or equivalent.
- Certified SAP Functional Consultant – FICO, MM, SD, PP.
- Five years SAP configuration experience.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules.
- Full lifecycle SAP implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live).
- Good communication, planning, problem solving & organizational skills, analytical, attention to detail, good interpersonal skills and customer focused.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 31ST Jan 2020. Indicate the job title.
MUST READ >>> New Job Offer? 6 Things To Consider Before Saying “Yes”