Senior Administration Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 08)
NUMBER: FIFTEEN (15)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY: KSH.41, 770×1,910-43,680×2,000-45,680×2,100-47,780×2,170-49,950×2,550-52,500×2,650-55,150×2,750-57,900p.m.
- Overseeing transport management;
- planning and coordinating office accommodation;
- facilitating meetings, conferences and other special events;
- supervising provision of security and office services;
- supervising record management and messengerial services within various departments;
- handling public concerns and issues;
- managing utilities and office accommodation;
- managing of premises, assets and insurance policies;
- facilitating citizen participation in development activities;
- handling occupational health and safety issues;
- facilitating mobilization of resources at the local level;
- collecting and collating data on development activities and disseminating information to the public.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; -Public Administration; Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized institution;
- Post Graduate Diploma in any of the following disciplines:-Public Administration; Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.