Senior Finance & Strategy Manager Jobs, Finanace Jobs In Kenya, Kcb Bank Jobs
Position: Senior Finance & Strategy Manager
- Lead the strategic planning process, set up reporting and performance monitoring systems across all KCB Insurance Agency Units
- Lead the quarterly reporting process including Board Pack preparation, BSC metrics and analytical reviews on the performance
- Preparation of Financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting standards ensuring all relevant assumptions are applied.
- Working capital management i.e. Efficient management of current assets (cash, receivables, inventory) and current liabilities (payables, accruals) and investment management
- Manage the reporting cycles ensuring monthly (month-end) reporting including validation of balances reported in financial reports, provision business analysis data and output reports to support decision making. Regulatory and Statutory reporting ensuring all internal and external compliance requirements are adhered to e.g. to the IRA, CBK, CMA, NSE & Group Reporting
- Provide business analysis for new products, new ventures and projects to support the decision making process and track progress.
- Management of the annual audit process in liaison external auditors and internal auditors and remedy material weakness and resolve significant deficiencies within the agreed timelines.
- Embed and implement robust controls and review processes through balance sheet reviews/substantiation in order to identify risk issues, track aged items and ensure closure and/or escalation of issues.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place for revenue assurance, expenditure and fixed asset cycles. Provide profitability positions for all cost/revenue centres.
- Scanning the regulatory environment for legislative and regulatory changes, and preparing impact analysis that provide insights for decision making;
- Embedding financial and data controls, verifying the integrity of reports with the General Ledger and underlying transaction processing systems;
- Leading, mentoring and developing an astute finance team in delivering the finance strategy aligning finance activities with the overall strategy and delivering a business support culture with a customer focus.
- Lead in continuous improvement of the design, processes and financial systems in meeting the emerging needs in both reporting & control environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Finance or Accounting Option), Economics or related field from an institution recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Professional Qualifications in Accounting (CPAK/ACCA) is required.
- Possession of a postgraduate degree, or relevant professional qualifications (CFA) will be an added advantage.
- At least 8 years’ finance experience, 4 years of which should be in a senior management position within a finance function in the Insurance Industry.
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry commercial, statutory and regulatory dynamics
- Demonstrate excellent Leadership Skills and people management.
- Excellent Financial analysis and performance management skills.
- Proven Track record in delivering results.
In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
How to apply
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.