Senior Inspector Building Jobs, Architecture Jobs In Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
Kenyatta National Hospital is a government state corporation whose vision is to be a world class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. The Hospital seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions. For those applying for the positions below, kindly indicate the code: KNH/NAIROBI 2020.
SENIOR INSPECTOR (BUILDING) ,JOB GROUP K9, (2 POSTS).
The Senior Inspector (Building) will be responsible to the Senior Superintendent (Building) for implementation of building services in the Hospital.
- Co-ordinate, control and direct the Building Section.
- Participate in development of the Section Work plan and Budget
- Developing specifications and bills of quantities for works and equipment
- Participate in procurement of goods, works and service.
- Manage Building inventories, develop and implement PPM schedule for Building equipment and
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports
- Participate in committee meetings as appropriate
- Supervise, coach and mentor staff
- Approve work schedules and on calls schedules for section
- Ensure the implementation of the policies and procedures, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the hospital
- Ensure that the overall activities meet the requirements of quality management environmental policies and legal stipulations
- Demonstrate evidence of successful participation in required training programs offered by the hospital
- Recognize the necessary to continually develop skills and acquire additional knowledge appropriate to the position.
- National Diploma in Building Services or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Higher Diploma in Building economics, construction or architecture or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Registration by NCA
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Registration with the relevant Professional Body
- Complied with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Contribution Kenya
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18thFebruary2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 NAIROBI
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
For those applying for the positions above, kindly indicate the code:
“CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”
Must Read>>> Is It A Scam? 6 Red Flags To Look Out For During Your Job Search