Senior Leather Development Officer Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, KDLC Jobs
Position: Senior Leather Development Officer
Job grade: KLDC 5 (2 positions)
Job Ref No.: KLDC/005/2020
- Promoting production of quality hides and skins.
- Carrying out sensitization on standards on leather products.
- Carrying out training needs assessment in leather value chain.
- Identifying and recruiting MSMEs to be trained in production of leather and leather products.
- Analyzing Leather sector data.
- Carrying out inspection, verification of imports and exports
- Updating the Leather databank
- Promoting appropriate environmental management in the leather sector in collaboration with
- A minimum period of three (3) years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Leather Technology, Leather Science/Manufacture or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer packages
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate competence in work performance
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form (from the ‘Vacancies’ section at www.leathercouncil.go.ke) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID. Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University.
Applications should be received not later than 5.00 pm, on 10th February, 2020. Kenya Leather Development Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, Youth, Persons with disabilities and those from marginalized communities and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MUST READ >>> Simple Ways To Help You Secure A Job