Senior Medical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Chuka University Jobs
Chuka University, the second Public University to be chartered, located in a serene breathtaking scenery 186 Kms from Nairobi, invites suitably qualified, highly competent and self-driven candidates to fill the following position:
SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER GRADE 13 1 POST REF: CU/AD/3/1/2020
- Must have a Master’s degree in Medicine from a recognized institution
- Must have a Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery/ Bachelor’s degree in dentistry from a recognized
- Must be registered in Kenya as a medical practitioner
- Must have 3 years’ experience in medical practice with exemplary work performance
- Treat patients in the area of specialization.
- Admit and manage patients within the dispensary and outside the University.
- Manage the University Health Centre.
- Ensure proper operation of University Health Centre.
- Organizing, planning and controlling resources available.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Interested applicants are advised to visit Chuka University website at www.chuka.ac.ke
for the conditions for eligibility, requirements and other details for all the positions.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 31st January, 2020 at 5 p.m.
P.O Box 109-60400
Chuka University is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.