Senior Superintendent Jobs, Architecture Jobs In Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
Kenyatta National Hospital is a government state corporation whose vision is to be a world class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. The Hospital seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions. For those applying for the positions below, kindly indicate the code: KNH/NAIROBI 2020.
SENIOR SUPERINTENDENT (BUILDING), JOB GROUP K7, (1 POST)
The Senior Superintendent (Building) will be responsible to the Head of Engineering Department for planning and implementing Building services in the Hospital.
- Coordinating and supervising of Building Services, Built infrastructures and support services.
- Formulating and reviewing of Building Specifications for Building materials, services and works.
- Designing preparation of drawings and BOQS, monitory and supervision of Building development works, services and land projects.
- Supervising and training of Built infrastructure technical staff
- Preparation and maintenance of inventions of Built infrastructure, preparation and scheduling of PPMS, preparation of technical reports and proposals
- Preparation and processing of procurements including tenders evaluations and technical negotiations
- Budget preparation, planning and implementation.
- Preparation of periodic reports and management documents
- Served as a Superintendent (Building) or an equivalent position for not less than three (3) years in a reputable
- National Diploma in Building Services or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Higher Diploma in Building economics, construction or architecture or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Registration by NCA
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Registration with the relevant Professional Body
- Complied with the requirements in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18thFebruary2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 NAIROBI
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
For those applying for the positions above, kindly indicate the code:
“CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”
Must Read>>> Is It A Scam? 6 Red Flags To Look Out For During Your Job Search