Site Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Position: Site Representative
Our Client in the real estate industry is currently looking to hire Site Representatives.
- Acquiring new clients by approaching property owners (landlords/landladies).
- Research on Letting out properties at right market rate.
- Determine client’s needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Promote sales through advertisements and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Must have atleast 2-3 years experience as a Site Representative or related field
- Has demonstrated sales achievements
- Customer Service oriented with an affinity to perform well under pressure
- Has demonstrated marketing tactics with former roles
- Able to work on Sundays and statutory holidays, if required
- Is Flexible to be able to travel from site to site
- Is able to take constructive feedback and rationalize
- Has the ability to problem solve
- Has the ability to be flexible
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org