Sprint Project Manager Jobs, Management Trainee Jobs in Kenya, Sokowatch Jobs
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Seeking a seasoned project-management professional with 5+ years of experience of agile project management, service delivery, implementation support, and coordination of local and remote teams to help Sokowatch become the leading environment for cross-departmental, local and remote collaboration, by ensuring all stakeholders have constant awareness and visibility into strategic initiatives and can effectively drive timely execution.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or 2+ years of Sokowatch management experience
- Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams and building partnerships
- Experience developing and managing large project budgets
- 5+ years of experience in complex project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
- Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft office
- Proficient with Jira, Asana, MS Project or other project management tools
- Empathy for technical and operational staff in order be the bridge between them
- Great communication skills
- Loves to grow reports by delegating to them and challenging them
- Entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to take ownership, and lead the team’s combined learning
- Naturally curious and constantly improving
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, seeking out areas that need attention, rather than requiring direction into deep problem areas.
- Responsible for managing the overall product team budget and business case creation for product managers and their new initiative.
- Contributes to developing comprehensive risk assessment and budgets during project conception for new initiatives in the product team
- Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned program, project, or sub-task
- Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
- Taking accountability while providing status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary
- Acts as the Company representative with our technology vendors and technical suppliers during project implementation and execution
- Mobilizes cross-departmental colleagues & resources through effective liaison, to create project teams capable of completing effective quality work
- Monitors and reports on the progress of all project activity within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
- Responsible for overall project schedule that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
- Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with managing
How To Apply
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a brief statement of interest to email@example.com by 29th February 2020 clearly indicating the position on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Quick Read>>>How To Write a Sales CV Career Objective