Stock Controller Jobs, Janta Kenya Jobs
• Assist in planning & coordinating monthly, quarterly and yearly stock-takes in conjunction with Internal Audit.
• Prepare and submit stock take reports for verification and validation by the Finance Manager & Internal Audit.
• Monitor adherence to FIFO and batch controls at all inventory storage areas of the company.
• Analyze, evaluate and provide explanations on all stock queries raised by the Immediate Supervisor, HODs & Senior Management.
• Monitor inventory min-max across all inventory stores and report on increased inventory levels or need for min-max review.
• Ensure an effective stock-card/bin-card management system across the entire company by ensuring all are correctly updated and sequentially filed.
• Monitor stock movements in and out of the company by ensuring proper documentations are availed and approved.
• Monitor stock arrangement across all stores.
• Conduct daily cycle counts across all stores.
•Strong analytical skills
• Minimum 1 year knowledge in Stock Management
• Strong personality
• Strong interpersonal relations
• Able to work within tight deadlines.
• Certificate/Diploma in Supply Chain Management.