Superintending Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Nyeri County Government Jobs
The County Government of Nyeri wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES
Superintending Engineer (Agriculture), Job Group ‘K’- 2 Posts
- Responsible for mechanization services in the catchment area
- Carrying out preliminary designs of agricultural engineering works,
- Conducting surveys for engineering works,
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance of plant equipment and machineries,
- Conducting farm trials and demonstrations and preparation of reports.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural and Bio Systems Engineering, or any other relevant or equivalent degree from a recognized Institution.
- Been registered by the Engineers Board of Kenya as a graduate engineer
- Experience in this field will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Computer Application Skills
Remuneration and Benefits- As per the Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
Terms: Three (3) years contract
How to Apply
- All applicants MUST download and fill the Employment Form. Applicants will then attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials
- National Identity Card
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail the above original documents together with the following on the interview date:
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
- Certificate of Good conduct
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons Living With Disability (PLWD) are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Written applications together with the required documents should be sent to:
County Public Service Board of Nyeri,
Karson’s Photo House Kimathi Street
P.O Box 90-10100,
Cell phone: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications should reach the secretary, Nyeri County Public Service Board on or before 12th February 2020