NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Supply Chain Fellow Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya, Mkopa Jobs
Position: Supply Chain Fellow
M-KOPA Solar is recruiting for a Fellow within the Supply Chain Department.
- Ensuring all returns are processed in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all returns daily.
- Give reports to Team Lead Reverse Logistics in relation to incoming returns.
- Process and transfer the returns to the relevant department.
- Setting up PAYGO Phones: -Ensuring complete set up of PAYGO Phones in an accurate, timely the manner in accordance with existing script.
- Deal with basic customer queries and concerns in an effective and timely manner.
- Monitoring customers’ devices using the systems provided.
- Identifies ways to improve overall customer experience.
- Provide reports on tasks as mentioned above Compile accurate production data as required for optimum production & machine control.
- Ensure that respective workstations are routinely cleaned. This shall include general housekeeping.
- Carry out the actual production in the work areas assigned to them by the Production supervisor while adhering to the applicable work instructions
- Ensure that respective workstations are routinely cleaned. This shall include general housekeeping (5S), reduction of waste and aiming for zero defects.
- Responsible for thorough cleaning of machines at the identified times, identifying abnormalities, correcting or liaising with the Production Supervisor to ensure any abnormalities are corrected within the shortest time possible.
- Ensure adherence to set safety standards and appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for their own safety as well as that of their fellow employees.
- Participate in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by management.
- Ensure adherence to set safety, health and environmental standards.
How to Apply