Supply Chain Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya, Tuskys Supermarket Jobs
Supply Chain Officer
Overall Purpose: To source and purchase commodities as per the company guideline and procedures.
- Prepare buying plans based on demand forecasts for all products.
- Prepare simple buying budgets both for local purchases and imports.
- Initiate the process of listing of new Suppliers and New products based on category needs.
- Prepare LPO’S and ensure agreed upon details are properly captured.
- Follow through the LPO’s to ensure that they are delivered.
- Provide solution to capturing Order Fulfillment and track the same on weekly basis.
- Get price quotes and negotiate margins as per Company’s category margin threshold.
- Optimize buying versus selling through constant review of purchase control reports.
- Ensure optimal range offering of products within the category while considering brand and regional customer profile.
- Sourcing, selection of new products, purchasing and negotiating terms of payments as per the company guidelines.
- Monitoring competitive activities in order to secure the best prices and deals for the company.
- Prepare periodic reports related to purchasing.
- Any other duty which may be assigned by Management
- Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management from a recognized university.
- Relevant certification in Purchasing and Supplies.
- Membership to the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (ISM) is added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in purchasing and supplies.
- Prior experience in handling F.M.C.G & Electronics is added advantage.
Key desired skills and Competence
- Must be well versed with dynamics of the retail industry.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills
How to Apply