Talent Fellow Jobs, HR Jobs In Kenya, Mkopa Jobs
Position: Talent Fellow
M-KOPA Solar is recruiting for a Fellow within the Human Resource-Learning and Development Department. To provide professional and effective administrative support to the Learning and Development and HRBP function.
- To arrange the booking of trainers, venues, travel, accommodation and facilities for learning and development events.
- To communicate course requirements and details to delegates, facilities, trainers and external suppliers within agreed timescales.
- To schedule staff to attend internal and external learning events to meet the wider learning and development strategy.
- To monitor and collate learning and development attendance sheets and evaluation forms to enable amendments to programmes be made in a timely manner.
- To provide administrative support to staff and managers in the planning and delivery of Learning and Development events.
- To provide administrative support to the wider HR team, as required.
- Liaise with the senior manager – L&D, and with L&D departmental champions, to ensure L&D events and programs are published and communicated to maximize take-up.
- Maintaining up-to-date training and development records for all staff.
- To provide assistance to other members of the HR team, on L&D matters including sourcing training and development providers, processing purchase orders to facilitate provider payments, onboarding support, and any other areas within the broad spectrum of HR and L&D.
- To provide administrative support to the senior L&D manager and HRBP functions in the review of all HR strategies, policies and procedures.
- To raise purchase orders on the system for the HR function.
- Any other additional responsibility within the scope of the role to ensure effective management of and dissemination of L&D initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development, Education, Public/Business Administration, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least 6 months experience in HR and administration.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties.
- High analytical ability to sort and apply information.
- Proficient in navigating Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook). Some knowledge of M-KOPA inventory systems (i.e. M-KOPAnet, EAB, D365) is an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
How to Apply