Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs in Kenya, Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Jobs.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Social Welfare Programme (SWP) was established in 1973 to identify and prioritize community needs that required social interventions to improve the quality of life of vulnerable and marginalized groups within the diocese.
Subsequently, the Street Children project was established in 1976, first as a “drop-in” centre to facilitate recruitment, rehabilitation and reintegration of children living in the streets of Nakuru.
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Social Welfare Programme, desires to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Teachers.
Teachers at this level will be deployed to teach the primary school syllabus at the (SWP) Rehabilitation Centers before the children are reintegrated into normal primary schools.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Class room teaching
- Managing a class as a class teacher
- Preparing and maintaining of lesson notes.
- Scheme of works.
- Pupils progress records and reports.
- Guiding and counseling of pupils.
- Participating in Co-curricular activities in the center.
- Instilling appropriate moral values to the pupils.
- Diploma in education and registered with TSC.
- CBC training is mandatory
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience, working with vulnerable children is an added advantage,
- Knowledge of Government policies and legal instruments relating to children.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacant position (Teacher) on the subject line so as to be received by 31st January 2020 applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.