Tours and Travel Officer, Tours and Travel Jobs in kenya, AAK Jobs,
Automobile Association of Kenya is a National Motoring Association dedicated to promoting and safeguarding the interests and safety of member motorists while on the road. AAK’s long heritage, international affiliation, countrywide branch network and a team of highly qualified professional and technical team, assures our members of a stress free motoring experience.
The association takes leadership in vehicle valuation & inspection, driving school, road rescue services, insurance brokerage, driver reference bureau, international driving permits and carnet de passé, defensive driving training, mileage guidance, among other services.
To support its growth strategy, the Association seeks to recruit highly motivated professional to fill following position:
Tours and Travel Officer
Reporting to the Tours and Travel Manager, this position is responsible for coordinating Tour and Travel Operations for efficiency in service delivery therefore ultimate customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Deal with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations
- Liaise with tour operators, partners, hotels and airlines for bookings and travels.
- Handle all aspects of tour operations including itinerary planning, reservations, tour quotations and customer service.
- Receive and process International Driving Permit, carnet applications, extensions and transfer of authority.
- Handle customer enquiries, complaints and appeals.
- Achieve sales targets by leading follow ups and following up on quotations sent.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Degree in a Tours and Travel related Course or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Tours and Travels or Hospitality industry.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent Customer Experience skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Competent IT skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times.
- A genuine interest in travel.
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to join this great team, then submit your application by 15th January 2020 to email@example.com. Include a copy of your current CV and cover letter.