Tractor Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs In Kenya, Stratostaff Jobs
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is one of the world’s leading logistics company with over 82,000 employees in over 1,300 offices in over 100 countries.
- Transport goods with strict regard to all the requirements of Road traffic and Motor Vehicle Act.
- Identify and organize the tractor’s maintenance and repair and to perform light duties such as cleaning and minor tractor maintenance activities.
- Conducting tractor pre-checks prior to setting off for the day’s activities.
- Ensure safety of the tractor at all times.
- Ensure that the tractor is fitted with all accessories and safety equipment.
- Liaise with the Air perishables operations supervisor in planning and discharging platform pallet towing activities.
- Retrieve pallet covers back from Airside / Handling facilities.
- Ensure timely renewal of all tractor licenses.
- Ensuring the tractor engine is well oiled and serviced to remain in a good working condition.
- Detecting and reporting any malfunctioning of the tractor’s mechanical systems.
- Reporting any accidents/incidents involving the tractor under your custody to Transport coordinator.
- Constantly adhere to KAA rules and regulations while driving within the airport.
- Valid driver’s license
- At least one year experience in driving a tractor.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th February 2020. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer