Travel Advisor Jobs, Airline Jobs In Kenya, Kenya Airways Jobs
Position: Travel Advisor
The ideal candidate will be tasked with promoting and selling KQ products and value add services (ancillary) at both B2C & B2B level, provide personalized travel related services to internal and external customers and demonstrate ownership and execution of Sales process.
Overall Sales Effectiveness
- Achieve minimum of 95% revenue to target set.
- Follow up on leads passed on with minimum 50% conversion of leads received.
- Drive sales strategy supporting direct channel first (including online)
- Drive Sales Force Effectiveness (quality/quantity of engagements)
- Promote Kenya Airways products and services to create awareness and create sales.
- Gather market intelligence to identify threats and opportunities so as to maintain a competitive edge and generate sales.
Team Effectiveness and Collaboration
- Customer Experience System (CRM) Tool adoption
- Adherence to KQ Policies & Procedures
- Perform daily reconciliation of sales returns to account for daily sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and specialized customer segments e.g. non-IATA agents and other SMEs
- Ensure customer satisfaction in the market and measurement through facilitating the Net Promoter Scoring (B2B; B2C)
- Prepare client visits workplan for clients for optimum utilization of time and resources
- Must have Air Travel related training
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales role will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of domestic & international travel requirements/trend/availability
- Exemplary sales skill and customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of computer reservation systems (CRS)
- Ability to interact, communicate & negotiate effectively
- Fluency in English/multi-lingual
- Initiative and proactiveness
- Solution oriented
- Passion about travel and tourism
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted