Orthopediac Plaster Technician Jobs, Occupational Therapist Jobs, Risk & Audit Officer Jobs, Quality Assurance Coordinator Jobs, Deputy Chief Physiotherapist Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Accounting Jobs
Are you are looking for a job in the medical field ? Here is your opportunity to make that happen. Kenyatta National is doing a massive recruitment you should not miss out on.
Here are six of the job vacancies they are offering. Apply Now!
1. Orthopediac Plaster Technician Job
- An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior Orthopaedic Plaster Technician for provision of plaster services in the Hospital
- Certificate in either Orthopaedic Plaster and Traction Technology or Orthopaedic Plaster Technology from a recognized institution.
- Be a Member of Kenya Society of Orthopaedic Technician/Technologist (KESOTT)
2.Occupational Therapist Job
- The officer will be responsible to the Senior Occupational Therapist for contribution to patient satisfaction through delivery of efficient and effective Occupational Therapy services.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or Diploma in Occupational Therapy or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Registration by the Kenya Occupational Therapy Association of Kenya.
3.Risk & Audit Officer Job
- The officer will be responsible to the Senior Risk and Audit Officer in provision of Audit services in the Hospital
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) or relevant field from a recognized university;
- Have passed Certified Public Accountant Part III (K);
4.Quality Assurance Coordinator Job
- The officer will be responsible to the Deputy Quality Assurance Manager for the implementation of quality assurance programmes and ensuring that quality systems are maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Research Methods, Nursing, Public Health, Health Management or Quality Management or any health related field.
- Experience in Quality Assurance matters.
5.Deputy Chief Physiotherapist Job
- An officer at this level will be responsible to the Chief Physiotherapist in the provision of physiotherapy services in the Hospital.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.