Videographer Jobs, Media Jobs In Kenya, Wisen HR Jobs
Location: Thika road, Nairobi
Our client, a real estate company, is recruiting for a Videographer to join their growing team.
The Videographer should be organized and creative who will plan, film and edit video content according to the marketing campaigns briefs. Ensure that the necessary filming equipment is available for use and editing film footage.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the marketing team and management.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a videographer/editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, PhotoShop, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Compensation: Competitive salary, medical plan, robust rewards and recognition program
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 15th January 2020.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.