Ward Administrators Jobs, Other Professions, Mandera County Jobs
Mandera County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT & DEVOLVED UNITS
WARD ADMINISTRATORS –JG “N” THREE (3) POSTS: VACANCY NO./MCG/MCPSB/DPSM/24/12/19/22
Terms of service –permanent and pensionable
The Ward Administrator shall be responsible to the Sub-county Administrator for the following:
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the ward unit.
- Developing policies and plans at Ward level
- Ensuring effective service delivery at Ward level
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilitating public service delivery at Ward level.
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of service.
- Running an efficient and effective citizen service delivery center at ward level
- Accounting for movable and immovable assets of the county government at ward level
- Co-ordination of disaster management and emergency response activities.
- Promotion and co-ordination of conflict resolution and peace
- Exercising any other functions and power delegated by the County Public Service
- Perform any other function that may be assigned from time to time
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in social sciences from a recognized institution in Kenya with five (5) years’ experience in administration and management
- Be a holder of first degree preferably social sciences from university recognized in Kenya with a working experience of not less than 2
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft package from a recognized institution.
- Understanding national goals, policies and development objectives of vision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fulfill the requirement of Chapter six on Leadership and Integrity
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County Administrators Office in Mandera County.
Detailed of job descriptions, duties and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment application form.
No Online applications will be accepted.
The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvasing and giving false information in employment application form will lead to automatic disqualification
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being applied for and vacancy number and;-
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.