Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Accountant – Manufacturing Industry,
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an efficient accountant who will be tasked with running the day to day accounting functions.
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensure regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administer VAT and processing returns
- Administer the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertake daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertake the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertake any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensure all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Diploma or Degree in Business management –Accounting option is an added advantage.
- Must have a CPAK
- At least 3 -4 years of accounting experience in the manufacturing industry.
- An acute inner sense of evaluating customers based on their track record.
- Proficient in computer usage and knowledge of QuickBooks
- Team player, who works well across functions and levels
- Experience in debt collection business is an added advantage
How to Apply
MUST READ >>> How To Write A Professional CV