Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
GRADE E/F (1 POST)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Supervise staff under them.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Maintain accountable documents (Register)
- Maintain and update assets register.
- Supervise the preparation of cash books and bank reconciliation statements.
- Ensure the remittance of all statutory deductions as per the law.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
For appointment to this grade the candidate:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting option) or its equivalent and
CPA part I
- Must have a certificate in Computer Assisted Accounting Packages
- Should show exemplary work performance
- Should have experience of 2 years’ as senior account assistant 1
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> Tips For Safe Online Job Search