Accounts Assistant Internships, Internships In Kenya, Balloon Ventures Jobs
Period of internship: March 2020 – September 2020 with a possibility of employment.
Location: Nakuru, Kenya
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Assistant’s role is to ensure proper financial recording and reporting.
- Daily recording of sales, purchases and expenses
- Daily recording of all customer purchase orders, LPOs, receipts and invoices
- Preparing financial documents such as invoice, cash receipts and accounts payable and receivable
- Prompt receipting of cash, cheque and credit sale proceeds as collected.
- Prompt banking of all cash and cheque collections on a daily basis
- Maintaining accurate records in petty cash and payment vouchers.
- Preparing monthly management reports- profit & loss and cashflow statements
- Ensuring strict adherence to cash policy.
- Assisting with budgets preparations
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Prepare reports on account status on a monthly basis
- Maintain relationships with key business partners including suppliers.
- Regularly activate dormant client list and provide report as may required
- Any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance or related field.
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS VACANCY IS CLOSED