Assistant Fisheries Jobs, Agricultural Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
Position: Assistant Fisheries Officer III JG ‘H’ (3 POSTS)
- providing fisheries extension services;
- collecting and compiling fisheries statistical data;
- maintaining fish farms and hatcheries;
- participating in ensuring hygienic fish handling at fish landing sites, markets and farms;
- participating in monitoring , control and surveillance of fisheries resources and
- elementary water examination for signs of pollution;
- For appointment to this grade; an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of fisheries assistant II for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Certificate in either fisheries management, natural resource management or an equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground.
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
MUST READ >>>Start Now!! 8 Things To Do To Land A New Job In 2020