Business Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Centum Jobs
Position: Business Development Manager- IT Solutions
TIER DATA LIMITED, is a fully owned subsidiary of the Centum Group, with a focus in providing IT solutions. We work with organizations in seeking, identifying and capitalizing on innovative technology opportunities.
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate should have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. He/she should also possess prior experience IT products sales cycles and should have existing networks within the IT decision makers within East Africa. He/she should also have prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy
Brand and Marketing Management
- Working with the technical team to launch new products.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Responsible for sales and Lead Generation.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Account Management Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing goals and driving strategy for the business development department.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes, tenders and proposals for clients.
- In-charge of business growth and ensuring sales targets set within the strategy are met.
- Training team and helping team members develop their sales skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, IT or related field.
- 5 year Experience in sales, marketing or related field in a major IT integrator ( or Related).
- Have an understanding in developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in presentation and proposal preparation skills.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
How to Apply
MUST READ>>> 5 Ways Your CV Is Selling You Short