Business Development Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs in Kenya, StratoStaff Jobs
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
REFERENCE: BDO 2020
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Updated on: 19/02/2020
Location: Nairobi, Kenya Available: Immediately
Category: Experienced Offer: Negotiable.
Our client, in financial and insurance industry is seeking to recruit a Business Development Officer
To achieve Group products new business targets from groups and individual direct clients, by actively conducting product presentations to the clients and managing the end to end on boarding process.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business field or social sciences
• Progress in ACII, LOMA, AIIK
• Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
• Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
• To continuously source for opportunities for all Group products.
• To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
• To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
• Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
• Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
• Computer Skills
• Analytical and Presentation skills
• Good organization & Planning skills
• Verbal and written communications skills
• Relationship building skills
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 24th February 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Quick Read >>> Common Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid